Solved

offload to azure

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey guys,

I have an azure blob repo and it is set up in SOBR

I was facing an error where it shows offloading in azure blob failed due to  backup window setting. what should be done to get this resolved ? is azure expressroute a solution for this offloading?

icon

Best answer by regnor 10 May 2022, 12:10

View original

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can configure a time window in which the offload is permitted/denied in the scale-out backup repository under capacity tier. Perhaps you or someone else missconfigured the time frame.

Edit: If the windows is configured properly but it’s still not working, then please paste the complete error message here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey guys,

I have an azure blob repo and it is set up in SOBR

I was facing an error where it shows offloading in azure blob failed due to  backup window setting. what should be done to get this resolved ? is azure expressroute a solution for this offloading?

RE: Express Route → yes that is supported; but I would want to know why the error came first. If it is timing/window; that makes sense. Throughput helps; but I’d try the changes suggested @regnor first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You can configure a time window in which the offload is permitted/denied in the scale-out backup repository under capacity tier. Perhaps you or someone else missconfigured the time frame.

Edit: If the windows is configured properly but it’s still not working, then please paste the complete error message here.

Agreed with this for sure as something is not set right.  Check the timing or window and see.

Comment