Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11 - Publication Soon

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Just wanted to let everyone know my new v11 book is set to publish in approximately two weeks so I am doing the marketing of it.  You can see my blog post below and can preorder the book at Amazon. :sunglasses:

Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11 - Publishing SOON

17 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Just wanted to let everyone know my new v11 book is set to publish in approximately two weeks so I am doing the marketing of it.  You can see my blog post below and can preorder the book at Amazon. :sunglasses:

Support! Congrats again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Will be pre-ordering it this week. Looking forward to reading this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great news! Be sure to follow up when it’s available and I’ll be putting that on my book shelf!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great news! Be sure to follow up when it’s available and I’ll be putting that on my book shelf!

I will be blogging about the release and post back here too. :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome, Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome, Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose !

Thanks Inder.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Good job my friend, at the end of 2021 I got the previous book, which was really very very good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good job my friend, at the end of 2021 I got the previous book, which was really very very good.

Thanks Marco.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It is so cool @Chris.Childerhose!

It will be available in hard copy too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is so cool @Chris.Childerhose!

Yes you can order the book too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It is so cool @Chris.Childerhose!

Yep, paperback! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great news, Chris! Looking forward to this release!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Chris.Childerhose May I have your signed paperback ?:sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great news, Chris! Looking forward to this release!

Thanks Wolfgang

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.ChilderhoseMay I have your signed paperback ?:sunglasses:

Hopefully I can do some at VeeamON this year. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

It takes huge dedication to write a book when working a full time job! I really don’t know if I would have the discipline to do it. Congrats Chris!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It takes huge dedication to write a book when working a full time job! I really don’t know if I would have the discipline to do it. Congrats Chris!

Thanks Geoff.

Comment