[LinkedIn Live] Community at Veeam: Veeam Legends - First 6 Months

Show first post

41 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks to @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul , great presentation. :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for this amazing live session !!! Great and fun !!!

Yes it was.  Now who do we give our address to for the Million dollar win. :joy::joy:

Great Session! @Rick Vanover does not have that budget :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for this amazing live session !!! Great and fun !!!

Apologies @MicoolPaul , I forgot you to mention, THE LEGEND, the host of the amazing show :sweat_smile: !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks everyone that attended, if you missed it and want to watch it on demand you can still do so via the link above! And as always thank you @Kseniya @Rick Vanover for having me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Rise and shine! @Kseniya was happier than ever.

Hip hip hurra, congrats for our three legends on this webinar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It was awesome show @Kseniya @MicoolPaul @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You have missed the live session? See the recording of this event here:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Or on youtube:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I don’t know about you guys, but I see some serious star power coming up in @MicoolPaul . Better get his autograph now or in 10 years we will have to stand in line at Cannes or the Oscars :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I don’t know about you guys, but I see some serious star power coming up in @MicoolPaul . Better get his autograph now or in 10 years we will have to stand in line at Cannes or the Oscars :) 

💚 thanks Geoff!

hopefully I didn’t let the rest of you Veeam Legends down during the session.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I don’t know about you guys, but I see some serious star power coming up in @MicoolPaul . Better get his autograph now or in 10 years we will have to stand in line at Cannes or the Oscars :) 

💚 thanks Geoff!

Don't worry, everything was fine :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

💚 thanks Geoff!

You did a very good job in representing our illustrious group :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

💚 thanks Geoff!

I think you did great 😊👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just found this topic today, live was recorded?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Sure, @marcofabbri

You may find recording in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/veeam-software_linkedinlive-veeam-dataprotection-ugcPost-6837050695145820160-rbmR

or in YouTube: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Sure, @marcofabbri

You may find recording in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/veeam-software_linkedinlive-veeam-dataprotection-ugcPost-6837050695145820160-rbmR

or in YouTube: 

Thank you so much, you’re a life saver! :grin:

Comment