Solved

Language of Veeam One Reports

• 14 December 2021
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello everybody!

I’d like to know if is possible to translate my reports of Veeam One.

Anyone knows something about that?

icon

Best answer by Mildur 14 December 2021, 20:09

View original

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Does changing your regional settings help?  I have never done this so shot in the dark.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @wolff.mateus 

Language can not be adjusted in Veeam One. Only time and date format.

https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/one/reporter/report_date_time_format.html?zoom_highlight=Language&ver=110

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

So are there people who setting up systems outside of English? :thinking:

Maybe that's why you can't change the language of the reports.

Every so often here in Italy I find servers configured in Italian, horror!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@marcofabbri 

Veeam is mainly english. They don‘t have localized reports. 
For example, Veeam Enterprise Manager has received GUI localization only with V11. Before that, you only had english.

Changing the OS language doesn’t help to get another language for Veeam One. The reports needs to be localized first by veeam.

I‘m on your site with installing OS in another language as english. That‘s bad 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Never needed this in VeeamONE. If it help, Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator can generate Reports in different languages! :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Never needed this in VeeamONE. If it help, Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator can generate Reports in different languages! :grin:

That should be a common thing. It’s really common our clients access some Veeam One reports.

It would be nice see this reports in native language for example.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That should be a common thing. It’s really common our clients access some Veeam One reports.

It would be nice see this reports in native language for example.

Agree. But you always have the option to export RAW-data and create your own report.

Comment