Is there a way to uncheck best answer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I did it again. Went to hit the like button and missed. lol

Can you uncheck best answer once you check it? It’s not a big deal, but the second I clicked it i was thinking, that is going to look odd. 

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I assumed it was the VON23 post by Rick? Just let Rick, Madi, and/or Safiya know in the post & they can take care of it. Would be nice to be able to ‘undo’ what we did. I’ve done it once myself :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I think that if you checked an answer best answer by “Geoff Burke” there is unfortunately no way to uncheck it. 🤣. One of those things we just have to learn to live with. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I think that if you checked an answer best answer by “Geoff Burke” there is unfortunately no way to uncheck it. 🤣. One of those things we just have to learn to live with. 

haha. That seems fair, I did enjoy the story about them checking your bags. Day 1 they carded me for my room key and my wrist band to make sure I wasn’t sneaking into the pool area. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

all I can say, I’ve screw it few times with the same click…

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I assumed it was the VON23 post by Rick? Just let Rick, Madi, and/or Safiya know in the post & they can take care of it. Would be nice to be able to ‘undo’ what we did. I’ve done it once myself :)

Haha, I didn’t want to add extra comments in that thread to get things off topic. This actually DID answer my question, but I chose content.  Thanks for the tip. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

you would have to let one of us (me, Madi or Rick) know, unfortunately. this is a feature we would love to have since it happens often 😅 till then, shoot us a message when it occurs!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ve been guilty, but lately have been doing much better at restraining that button and moving back over to “Like”.

Comment