Question

I heard a rumor that the new VMCE exam will be ready soon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hey everyone,

I heard that the all new VMCE exam might be coming out soon?

Is this just fantasy?

cheers

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ve heard not before next month 👍 not been told anything about when the new training courses are ready though

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I was reading something from a trainer and October 1st was the date mentioned by him so hopefully next month.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Not heard anything….maybe now’s a good time for me to start prepping….😊

Maybe @haslund or @Federica has definitive info?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Current expectation is October 1st.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@haslund if we are upgrading from the last VMCE do we need to take the course?

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Current expectation is October 1st.

Ha what I heard was right. 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yes, That’s true, VMCE 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

No need, you would want to review the exam guide document and then you can schedule the exam. Just make sure to login to the account that holds your current certification.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

No need, you would want to review the exam guide document and then you can schedule the exam. Just make sure to login to the account that holds your current certification.

That is good.  Would there be a point where Veeam decides we need to take another course?  Maybe a few versions out or would it just be you are certified in previous just upgrade?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That is good.  Would there be a point where Veeam decides we need to take another course?  Maybe a few versions out or would it just be you are certified in previous just upgrade?

We’ll have a FAQ posted on Veeam.com a bit later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I don’t know if I dare take it before you put up your test exams and videos 😅 

I barely passed the VMCA because your exam video questions were not out yet and I foolishly wandered in thinking I was smart stuff 😂

Comment