Solved

How to deal w/ spam in the Veeam Community?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I did get a private message from the user haider2012, which is spam obviously. How to deal with it? There is no button like “report spam”.

icon

Best answer by JMeixner 1 July 2021, 08:16

View original

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Me too @cschulze . @Kseniya , is there a possibility to let you know on a certain way that there is spam in the community? thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello @cschulze 

please report this to @Kseniya , she will block this user.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Same here, I got one too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @cschulze, everyone,

Unfortunately, some users received a spam message last night. User already banned. 

Currently, we are looking into additional ways to strengthen spam filters/functionality to report user in PM.

At the meantime, please, feel free to reach out to me once you face such cases.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this might cause! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you @Kseniya ….as everyone else stated, I received the same msg sadly :( At the very least, would like the option to delete Inbox? Or, a ‘report spam’ link/button in the Inbox?

Thanks for all you do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @Kseniya ….as everyone else stated, I received the same msg sadly :( At the very least, would like the option to delete Inbox? Or, a ‘report spam’ link/button in the Inbox?

Thanks for all you do!

Hi Shane! We’re looking into that now - unfortunately, there is no ‘report spam’ button available. I will keep this group posted on further steps! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes I got two and reported them to @Kseniya so she is aware.  Here is to finding new ways to block them or delete.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone, 

Update: spam messages have all been removed now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

AWESOME! Thank you @Kseniya !!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you  @Kseniya

Comment