Great K8S support? go to Kasten

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hey folks,

Just had a quick call with Kasten to help me find the issue with my snapshotting. The issue was not a Kasten problem. Kasten’s great tool Kubestr that I posted about here earlier told me that I had a problem which I immediately saw when trying to run a backup with Kasten. In a quick call Kasten support very efficiently found the issue with my snapshot controller.. or lack of it for some strange reason, and we downloaded the manifests again, problem solved.. Just thought that I had to mention this since great support makes our lives so much easier!!

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Definitely helps when you have great Support just like Veeam.  Glad they sorted it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is great, the Veeam support team have always been great and friendly, but it’s something that people worry about when calling support teams is “am I asking a stupid question”, glad to hear they’re supportive, when I dive into this new world I’m gonna have plenty of questions!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I’ve been playing around with Kasten for a while now and produced some content:

I’ve also wrote some other posts for Kasten as well, you can find them all here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’ve been playing around with Kasten for a while now and produced some content:

I’ve also wrote some other posts for Kasten as well, you can find them all here.

Great Stuff saintdle!! thanks for sharing

Comment