Get a chance to win some awesome tech gadgets for Veeam

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Bring even more joy to your holidays

In the spirit of giving this holiday season, Veeam® wants to give you a chance to win some awesome tech gadgets. 

https://www.veeam.com/holiday-giveaway-2020.html

How do you enter to win? It’s as easy as following these steps:

1. Fill out the form by Dec. 31, 2020 including your business email address.
  2. Check this page after Feb. 2, 2021 to see if you’ve won one of the prizes. 20 winners will be chosen.

18 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

omg m8 Italy is not present

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Macau and Kong Kong are not available on country menu. I confirmed with Veeam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

omg m8 Italy is not present

Can’t confirm for Italy directly but I remember Rick discussing this and there are some countries that due to restrictions on giveaways they can’t operate them in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Check here Ricks post about country restrictions:

Userlevel 1

I am trying to access the results, but I only see the application page, which should have closed at the end of December. At the bottom of the page it says to check this page after February 2nd, 2021. Is anyone else having issues seeing the results?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am trying to access the results, but I only see the application page, which should have closed at the end of December. At the bottom of the page it says to check this page after February 2nd, 2021. Is anyone else having issues seeing the results?

I guess they never said when after the 2nd… 😉

Userlevel 1

I guess they never said when after the 2nd… 😉

True I suppose :rolling_eyes: , just glad I am not the only one not being able to see the results.:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @JDD and @MicoolPaul!

I have checked with the marketing team, I was told that results will be available next week! :blush:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @JDD and @MicoolPaul!

I have checked with the marketing team, I was told that results will be available next week! :blush:  

Thanks @Kseniya :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

There’s something new to win :)

https://www.veeam.com/microsoft-ignite-2021.html

Unfortunately this time only US residents are allowed to take part...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

There’s something new to win :)

https://www.veeam.com/microsoft-ignite-2021.html

Unfortunately this time only US residents are allowed to take part...

but I could select Austria as well :thinking:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Germany was selectable as well...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I didn't even see or look at the drop down menu...:see_no_evil:

I have only read the terms&conditions and there it says US residents. So something wrong there, either the form or the attached legal terms. Or did I misunderstand anything here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I didn't even see or look at the drop down menu...:see_no_evil:

I have only read the terms&conditions and there it says US residents. So something wrong there, either the form or the attached legal terms. Or did I misunderstand anything here?

You make a good point, I guess we’ll just all be disqualified from winning a prize then!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

:grinning: from Italy !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @MicoolPaul, @regnor, @vNote42, @JMeixner 

I just clarified this with the team:

1. We are shipping the T-shirts globally. However, there are a few countries with border restrictions that prevent shipping (unfortunately, I don’t have the list of countries, but I was told the list is very small)
  2. The XBOX raffle is only for US, which the T&C states

Hope this helps! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @MicoolPaul@regnor@vNote42@JMeixner 

1. We are shipping the T-shirts globally. However, there are a few countries with border restrictions that prevent shipping (unfortunately, I don’t have the list of countries, but I was told the list is very small)

Thanks @Kseniya , can confirm I’ve had an email that my Veeam shirt is being fulfilled :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey @MicoolPaul@regnor@vNote42@JMeixner 

Thanks @Kseniya for checking that. So I wasn’t completly wrong ;)

Comment