FYI Veeam Corporate News Today

• 16 December 2021
  • 8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You may have seen some corporate news today, Veeam has announced that Anand Eswaran will become CEO. Bill Largent who has been CEO at Veeam and with us for nearly all of our history will remain on the Veeam Board of Directors as the Chair of the Board.  Here is the press release:

https://www.veeam.com/news/veeam-appoints-anand-eswaran-as-chief-executive-officer.html

Here’s also Rickatron’s short take and point of View:

• Veeam is a stable company and this move will help us grow to the next level
  • Anand’s experience in the industry as CEO for Veeam will be very valuable
  • I do not expect our missions and product strategy to change – meaning its reasonable to still expect NFR programs, Vanguard and Legend programs and rocking backup products.

Stay tuned for more but wanted to let this group know as soon as I can.

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow!  Looks like great times ahead.  Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks for sharing this in the community @Rick Vanover. Just as with the acquisition last year, I hope that these are good news and Veeam will benifit from Anand Eswaran’s experience. Reading about growth and financial numbers always has a bad taste for me, so lets see what the future brings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for sharing this in the community @Rick Vanover. Just as with the acquisition last year, I hope that these are good news and Veeam will benifit from Anand Eswaran’s experience. Reading about growth and financial numbers always has a bad taste for me, so lets see what the future brings.

Cheers, regnor! I wanted to not just share the news, but also my point of view on it. This is a good thing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Exciting times ahead, Bill Largent has clearly been valuable and it’s nice to see he’s still going to be here, but giving Anand room to breathe and foster new ideas to continue Veeam’s growth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It is exciting every time when the leader changes.

Give him a chance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

He has an amazing resume I've seen, wow!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Cheers, regnor! I wanted to not just share the news, but also my point of view on it. This is a good thing!

And I really appreciate it, that you share your own opinion 🙂

Here's an interesting article, also speaking about a possible IPO: https://searchdatabackup.techtarget.com/news/252511033/New-Veeam-CEO-sets-10B-revenue-goal-potential-IPO

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Impressive career https://www.linkedin.com/in/anandeswaran/

Agree with @regnor , let's see what the future brings!

Comment