Skip to main content
Solved

Failed to Add Backup Proxy Proxmox VE worker

Hi! anyone can advise me to fix this issue? I got an error while creating a VM worker node in the following message:

Failed to get HypervisorNetworkk]. Method 'GET /nodes/pve1/sdn/zones' not implemented

Method 'GET /nodes/pve1/sdn/zones' not implemented

Have not used Proxmox much but that to me looks like networking and possible setup issues. Best suggestion I can make is to check settings.

Have you deployed your Proxmox host via the official image or have you manually installed Proxmox on top of a Debian installation?

Have you deployed your Proxmox host via the official image or have you manually installed Proxmox on top of a Debian installation?

My Proxmox host is version 6.2 and I have downloaded it from the official website.

My Proxmox host is version 6.2 and I have downloaded it from the official website.

That is not a supported version as per here - https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/vbproxmoxve/userguide/system_requirements.html?ver=1

8.2 or later.

Thanks for your sharing this article.

Not a problem.  Hopefully it helps.

Comment