Dell VxRail System Design and Best Practices - will be released on Dec 23, 2022

• 13 December 2022
  • 6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

My new book “Dell VxRail System Design and Best Practices” will be released on Dec 23, 2022. This book is for system architects, system administrators, or consultants involved in planning and designing VxRail HCI. The reader is expected to have equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware vSphere 7. x and vCenter Server 7.x. This book includes three sections.

I like the section 3, especially chapter 10 because the topic is related to Veeam. ^^

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-VxRail-System-Design-Practices-ebook/dp/B0BKSZ7KTR

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats on the new book @victorwu and look forward to reading it.  Nice to see the Veeam piece in there.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats on the new book @victorwu and look forward to reading it.  Nice to see the Veeam piece in there.  😎

@Chris.Childerhose I put some key contents of Veeam into the last chapter of this book.😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats @victorwu 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Looking forward to this as well...I have no practical experience with Rail or vSAN for that matter, so I hope for this to give me some foundation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats @victorwu 

Thank you, @Inder 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Looking forward to this as well...I have no practical experience with Rail or vSAN for that matter, so I hope for this to give me some foundation.

@dloseke You can find the foundation of VxRail in this book.

Comment