Cyber Resilience for the Modern Data Center

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

My new technical paper “Cyber Resilience for the Modern Data Center” will available on Dell Education Website this Friday. You can download it for reference.

https://education.dell.com/content/emc/en-us/home/certification-overview/knowledge-sharing.html

This technical paper provides information on multi-tier Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR). We will consider how to plan and design the cyber-resilient architecture for data recovery across three separate locations; will discuss the high-level and low-level design of this data recovery solution. This cyber-resilient architecture includes software-defined storage (SDS), unified backup and recovery software and backup hardware appliance. Veeam Data Platform is one of core components in this solution. Please stay tuned.

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Well done Victor!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats Victor on the paper.  Be sure to update this post once it is available for download.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats Victor on the paper.  Be sure to update this post once it is available for download.  😎

Sure I will update this post once when the paper is available.😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well Done @victorwu 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Got an update from Dell, they were planning for late publication during the 3rd week in August. The date will be on 24th or 25th of August.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Got an update from Dell, they were planning for late publication during the 3rd week in August. The date will be on 24th or 25th of August.

Thanks for the update, Victor.  Will keep an eye on the link for download.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the update, Victor.  Will keep an eye on the link for download.  😁

I will share the download link once when the paper is available.

Comment