Cisco Champions 2022 Application

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Cisco Champion program is now accepting applications. Cisco Champions are passionate about technology. They enjoy sharing their knowledge and thoughts with the technical community.

Members gain early insights into Cisco products and solutions; provide candid feedback through message testing, beta testing and EFTs; and receive exclusive access to a diverse peer network.   
Applications are open for a limited time.

Use the following hyperlink to Apply by Friday, March 4.

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Oh, didn’t know this. Thought I saw a lot of noise of Cisco Champions announcements on twitter some weeks ago. Do you know how many Cisco Champions are out there?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh, didn’t know this. Thought I saw a lot of noise of Cisco Champions announcements on twitter some weeks ago. Do you know how many Cisco Champions are out there?

No idea! Saw it in my feeds and decided to share to this community! You never can tell who will benefit just as the vExpert program :grinning:  

In the past I have actively worked on Cisco devices and had fun administering these gadgets. Also, I have deployed and configured Cisco ISE and all the supported environments (AD, and Cisco Wireless Controller) to support Wireless, Wired and BYOD etc. at an Ocean Research Institute somewhere :) 

• Unfortunately one cannot do everything. Wish it was possible :grin:  
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I applied to this as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I applied to this as well.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I am the member of Cisco Champion program (2017 to 2021).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are already Cisco Champion 2021 you will be automatically renewed to Cisco Champion 2022 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Update: I am glad I applied for this program. Got selected! Who else got selected?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you are already Cisco Champion 2021 you will be automatically renewed to Cisco Champion 2022 !

Good to know! Now, this information is valuable to me 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Update: I am glad I applied for this program. Got selected! Who else got selected?

Congrats.  I think I applied but have not seen anything as yet so either no news is good news or I am not in. 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congrats.  I think I applied but have not seen anything as yet so either no news is good news or I am not in. 🤣

Fingers crossed for you! Thank you and do ensure to check your spam (junk) folder. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations to @Iams3le and all Champions.👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations to @Iams3le and all Champions.👏

Thank you so much @victorwu 

Comment