Blog of the Month May + June 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

The final week of June has arrived! As we mentioned earlier, we had made a commitment to conduct a poll to determine the top blog of the month, which will be featured on the homepage during the first week of July.

For this month, we have a special edition in which we will consider blogs from both June and May. This is because we had skipped our May edition due to VeeamON Miami. We want to ensure that all the deserving blogs from both months get a chance to be featured.

Our selection comprises of three blogs that were featured in the weekly recap, as well as three additional blogs that were not mentioned. Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by June 30th .   

Good luck to all participants! 😊

@MicoolPaul , @benyoung , @Geoff Burke , @Michael Melter , @Nico Losschaert , @Scott 

Please feel free to share it on your social media platforms and encourage your network to vote for you!

Sneak Peak: In July we will have another special edition dedicated to SysAdmin Day that takes place on July 28th. More details to be given when we announce May/June winner as well as on our weekly recap!  

Best, 

Madi

Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by Friday, June 30th.

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the mention :)  This community is awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Submitted my vote.  Best of luck to all those nominated for this one.  Some really great articles here making it much harder to vote this time.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

First, congrats to all members mentioned.

I notice that the quality of all posts is growing up like our community!

Good to see this, but only one can get the vote… 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Voted..a hard choice! 💚

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Madi.Cristil for mentioning my post 😊😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hard choice but voted !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Voted!
It was so hard to decide!
thanks y’all, great articles and information!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This one was quite difficult to choose! Congrats to all those whose posts got selected and best of luck. 

Voted!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Voted…. but it was a tough call...congratulations to all bloggers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Voted, Best of luck !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Tough vote here...congrats to all in the running!

Comment