Skip to main content
Blog of the Month

Blog of the Month June 2024

Blog of the Month June 2024

Time to choose you favorite blog of the month! We've picked six standout blogs! Yes, we admit it—we broke the rule and included one employee's blog as well! But it's well deserved!

Now it's your turn to vote. Submit your vote by July 1st , and we'll reveal the winner on July 2nd ! ⌛️💚🔊

Head over to read the nominated blogs and pick your favorite. Your opinion matters, so make sure you participate and support the bloggers who put in the hard work!

Best of luck to all our participants! 😊

@coolsport00 , @Iams3le ,  @Geoff Burke ,  @Andanet ,   @HunterLAFR ,  @SteveHeart 

Best, 

Madi

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Wow that time already!  Congrats to everyone and best of luck for the blog of the month. Cast my vote.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks for the mention Madi! So many great articles this month. Good luck to all.

Best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Didn’t we just do this?  Great options as usual. In fact, I like voting for these because it’s inevitable that I’ve missed a few of these articles and calling them out creates a great opportunity to go back and read the ones I missed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

thanks for selecting my entry for this blog of the month!

Its a pleasure to participate and be mentioned.

(Its in Spanish, but nowadays translators work fine!)

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Didn’t we just do this?  Great options as usual. In fact, I like voting for these because it’s inevitable that I’ve missed a few of these articles and calling them out creates a great opportunity to go back and read the ones I missed.

This is great feedback, Derek! Thank you for that, really! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

cheers!

No matter the language, Luis, as long as we have a good piece of content, it should be part of this contest 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @Madi.Cristil for including my blogpost. Good luck everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

cheers!

The translation in Chrome worked great for.  The other day someone posted a question in German and Michael Paul responded in German…Chrome did a great job there too.  Post in whatever language works for you I say!  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

cheers!

The translation in Chrome worked great for.  The other day someone posted a question in German and Michael Paul responded in German…Chrome did a great job there too.  Post in whatever language works for you I say!  😁

Just be very very careful with translators, languages have nuances and hidden meanings that neither computers nor AI will ever understand. I have witnessed some really bad situations due to that where people were either very insulted or.. well.. 

Comment