Blog of the Month July 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

The last week of July brings an exciting Blog of the Month poll! As previously mentioned, this special edition is all about our fantastic SysAdmins, and we've selected blogs that showcase stories of our members' heroic saves as well as moments when they faced challenges, they failed but there are valuable tips and tricks for others to learn from.

If we make it special, let's go all the way and break the rule! Instead of featuring six blogs, we've decided to select seven because they were all exceptionally good and truly deserved to be included in the poll! 

The winner will get a $150 gift card, blogger of the month badge+ a special SysAdmin badge and will be revealed during our livestream on Friday, July 28th! Not only will we discuss the winning blog, but we'll also delve into the two other most voted blogs during the livestream. Exciting times ahead! 🐱

Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by July 27th , 11 pm ET.    

Good luck to all participants! 😊

@dloseke , @coolsport00 , @Geoff Burke , @HunterLAFR , @regnor , @marco_s , @Scott 

📢Please feel free to share it on your social media platforms and encourage your network to vote for you!

Best, 

Madi

Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by Thursday, July 27th , 11 pm ET.

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Happy to see my post listed here!

good luck to all the participants!

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Voted! 😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you for the mention Madi. All the best to nominees! 🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Wow… thanks.. makes me think of this song from the past that permeates into the present:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Placed my vote - very tough decision this time around as there are so many good stories.  Congrats to everyone in this round and best of luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wow… thanks.. makes me think of this song from the past that permeates into the present:

😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the consideration. Lots of good posts this time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks and congrats to all contestants!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks for the nomination @Madi.Cristil 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Very hard to pick only one among all these amazing stories!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Voted, unfortunately I was too late with my post 😏

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Voted, unfortunately I was too late with my post 😏

Sorry about that, Nico! The story is great and I am sure it will help some community members out there :) Thank you for sharing it! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations to the big winner @Scott! Congrats as well to @marco_s and @dloseke.

Comment