Sticky Blog of the Month

Blog of the Month February 2024 Winner

Blog of the Month February 2024 Winner
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello Veeam Community,

📢Today, we are happy to reveal the winner of the February 2024 Blog of the Month , with 9 votes for his blog titled "RANSOMWARE KILL CHAIN, MITRE ATTA&CK, and ZERO TRUST DATA RESILIENCE: YOUR NEXT ULTRA-SECURE VEEAM SOLUTION." Congratulations, @marcofabbri ! 👏💚😻

In addition, we're excited to announce a special edition for March! With World Backup Day approaching (March 31st), we encourage you to share your story on how backup is the key to a cyber-resilient life. For more details, check out my recent post where I shared a personal story about how implementing a backup strategy could have preserved dear memories.

The winner of March edition will win a $100 voucher and may even be featured in @JBuff  livestream on April 2nd. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! 

Best , 

Madi

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks guys, I am glad my article can be of help to the community to be more cyber resilient. 🤖💚

I will be happy to respond to any questions or requests for further discussion you may have!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks guys, I am glad my article can be of help to the community to be more cyber resilient. 🤖💚

I will be happy to respond to any questions or requests for further discussion you may have!

Congratulations!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats @marcofabbri  It was a really interesting Blog post and a well deserved winner.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Another close BotM vote! Congrats Marco. Well done sir! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @marcofabbri on the win for the month of February.  Very close second so going to keep trying to get one.  😋

Comment