Blog of the Month April 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Final week of April is here!  We had previously committed to organizing a poll to determine the top blog of the month that is going to be featured on the homepage in the first week of May.

Our selection comprises of three blogs that were featured in the weekly recap, as well as three additional blogs that were not mentioned. Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by May 3rd.   

Good luck to all participants! 😊

@coolsport00 , @MicoolPaul , @Nico Losschaert , @Iams3le , @Scott , @Geoff Burke 

Please feel free to share it on your social media platforms and encourage your network to vote for you!

Best, 

Madi

Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by Wednesday May 3rd.

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Appreciate the consideration @Madi.Cristil  !! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Appreciate the consideration @Madi.Cristil  !! 😊

Same here! Thank you @Madi.Cristil for the opportunity!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice to see all these posts here. Good luck for all.

I made my choice!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Best of luck everyone who was selected.  Placed my vote.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for adding my post. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I voted for @Geoff Burke Kasten and Rancher Desktop (or anything else that sets default version)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Voted….I completely missed some of these posts somehow….super strange!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Same Derek. That’s 1 of the several reasons why I like the Weekly Recap posts. Gives me an opportunity to catch up on Posts I somehow missed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Same Derek. That’s 1 of the several reasons why I like the Weekly Recap posts. Gives me an opportunity to catch up on Posts I somehow missed!

I’m several recap videos behind.  WAY too much going on over here.  LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Madi.Cristil for the nomination 😊 !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Thanks, don’t know if mine was really a blog :), it might fetch some sympathy votes :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

But as an officer I refuse to vote for myself :) :😎😂

Comment