Skip to main content

Hi @Madi.Cristil Looks like my points have been deleted 🙂. This reminds me of grade school when I was always getting kicked out of class for something. Hopefully just a glitch!!

Now if you forgot I have a vague idea of what I had .. 35000? 🙂 : )

No I was right after Regnor I think 4000 points away from him.

Unless of course this is some kind of fine 🙂 or I forgot to pay my taxes and they are finding new ways of getting at me.

🤣

As long as it does not affect salary or bump me up a tax bracket I guess I can live with the pain 😢 ;)

You might have been put on a naught step @Geoff Burke 

Shows up for me! Maybe you forgot you’ve got to scroll down @Geoff Burke 😉

Hi @Madi.Cristil Looks like my points have been deleted 🙂. This reminds me of grade school when I was always getting kicked out of class for something. Hopefully just a glitch!!

He’s not a Veeam Legend! He’s a very naughty boy! Came to mind 😆

It is back!! but honestly it was 

I think that I will have to add an extra visit to my psychotherapist after this. My self esteem issues,  inferiority complex, plus intense shyness problems have been given a boost. :) 

In fact to really juice this I will tell my boss that I need a week off to recover.

Hi @Madi.Cristil Looks like my points have been deleted 🙂. This reminds me of grade school when I was always getting kicked out of class for something. Hopefully just a glitch!!

He’s not a Veeam Legend! He’s a very naughty boy! Came to mind 😆

😂

Wait.. I know what it is..  AI getting me back. I found a bug a couple of weeks ago in the hub which was preventing me from posting… HAL9000 paid me back..

OR… The phone cops… Alas I don’t know how many of you are old enough to remember this great series.. from the same state as the Veeam Office

LMAO….I’m not sure that I ever looked at the all-time score…..you have to scroll a wee-bit to find me.  Glad they were able to look around and find your points though.  

LMAO….I’m not sure that I ever looked at the all-time score…..you have to scroll a wee-bit to find me.  Glad they were able to look around and find your points though.  

Keep on climbing! You’re doing great!

It was me. Testing failed.

It was related to the role he had, he was roled an employee but I re-added it. I forgot about the Kubernetes Support role.

I never had points did I lose them lol😥? I want to buy swag with points please give me some 🤣

Comment