Are you going to VeeamON? (some controversy)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Folks,

VeeamON 2022 is coming up fast. Recently a video was put out that caused quite a stir. Veeam’s marketing department let a notorious Anti-Swagger slip through into one of their promotional videos for VeeamON. The repercussions have been quite serious and the upper hierarchy at Veeam are even discussing a ballistic Paddle Board swag response. He is second to last in the video 🙂. VeeamON is never dull!!

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

There is rumor, that he doesn‘t need to buy clothes anymore. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

yup, in all seriousness it will be a great trip. Las Vegas is very interesting as a phenomena. When I flew there for VeeamON in 2015, it was evening and getting dark. The plane descended into what seemed like a sea of hills made of red sand, then suddenly the jet banked, made a turn and an explosion of lights emerged out of the desert like some kind of oasis of bright electricity. Followed this thought up with one of my favourite songs from a guy who performed there many many times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGirB4XOmI

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can’t wait anymore! I will attend virtually… I can see you really gonna learn a lot from the event, and above all enjoy the city @Geoff Burke

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I will attend virtually

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Loved this video especially Mr. Swag. 🤣 Will be attending this year and cannot wait to get to Vegas.

Comment