Plan your backup Architecture: Achieve Zero Trust Trust Data Resilience

• 17 January 2024
  • 9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have crafted an article on “Demystifying Zero Trust with Veeam: Design your Architecture”. In this piece, I discussed the concept of Zero Trust, and why it is of importance today.

Further in this guide, the CISA Zero Trust Maturity Model was deciphered in detail and the gaps were identified. It will interest you to know that these gaps have been adequately catered for by Veeam. 

To achieve this, the Zero Trust Data Resilience Requirements were defined, and the approaches were critically examined (outlined).

Note: A holistic, effective implementation of Zero Trust Data Resilience principles is not a one-time, but a long-term project. The good news is that you can achieve radical resilience that only comes from having complete confidence in your cyber threat protection, response, and recovery with Veeam’s Solutions.

Unfortunately, since this piece is not technical, I am unable to share all the details here. Kindly refer to the associated hyperlink above for more information.

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Iams3le hahahah you anti-captized me I was going to do an article on the same topic 😛

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for sharing Christian. I’ll check it out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Iams3le hahahah you anti-captized me I was going to do an article on the same topic 😛

Hahaha! "It's always the same for me. I start a lot of topics in my draft, but I was determined to drop this one this week. By the way, it's never too much to touch on another expert I may have missed, or to show some steps to achieve an aspect of ZTDR."

Cheers @Link State!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for sharing Christian. I’ll check it out!

You are welcome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

This is a great article! You have covered all the points. I will underline again and again the segmentation component. Keep you backups storage separately and make sure to be adhering to the 3 2 1 rule or even the 3 2 1 1 0 rule

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is a great article @Iams3le and one that everyone here should read.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is a great article! You have covered all the points. I will underline again and again the segmentation component. Keep you backups storage separately and make sure to be adhering to the 3 2 1 rule or even the 3 2 1 1 0 rule

Thank you for your kind words!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is a great article @Iams3le and one that everyone here should read.

Thanks @Chris.Childerhose, I appreciate! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I would encourage you to write yours as well...great to see a second viewpoint and see where you agree or disagree with Christian, and maybe see if there’s anything he might have missed.

Comment