Microsoft Ignite 2023 + Cloud Skills Challenge

• 27 October 2023
  • 8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi everyone,

I’m starting to be back online more regularly and getting some more sleep after the addition of a little one to my clan! To kick things off again with Cloud City, I’d like to draw everyone’s attention to a training opportunity.

The Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills challenge is returning this year, as a special edition!

Details are TBC of what training tracks will be promoted, but for those of you that haven’t seen this before, typically Microsoft offer anywhere up to 7-8 different training tracks, and in exchange for completing one of them within their given time frame, you’ll earn one free exam voucher against a specific exam. Whether you want to get more involved in the Microsoft 365 or Azure spaces, there’s normally a general administrator/sysadmin focused certification up for grabs.

I’ll be sure to update this post nearer the time but be sure to tune into Microsoft Ignite on the 15th November, when all the details are fully announced and the challenge goes live!

Microsoft Ignite | Cloud Skills Challenge

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

May have to join this challenge this year as I need to learn more Azure for Veeam/Zerto stuff we are working on.  Looking forward to it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Las time me and @barellag were able to get the AZ-104 voucher and we both passed :)
Let’s see which voucher will be available this time.

Thans for sharing, Michael!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I have seen this last year, it’s very interesting. I hope I have some time to complete a track this year… 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for sharing this @MicoolPaul . I've been looking forward to this coming back. It's really good training.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @MicoolPaul for this. Really want to get on a track this year and get it completed. Great opportunity for learning more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you @MicoolPaul for sharing this

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

ICYMI: Veeam have their own blog post live about Microsoft Ignite: https://www.veeam.com/blog/microsoft-ignite-2023-ai-keynotes.html

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thank you for sharing, :) It was a great motive last year to learn more and get certified.

Comment