Deploy Veeam Backup for AWS through Veeam Backup and Replication

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Gain total control and mobility over your AWS backups today!

In this demo, I bring you the ultimate solution for seamless AWS backup and recovery - Veeam Backup for AWS. Say goodbye to complex configurations and hello to effortless data protection and management.

What you'll learn in this demo:

➡️ Deploying a Veeam Backup for AWS appliance directly from Veeam Backup & Replication.

➡️ Automatically creating the necessary networking within your AWS account for hassle-free setup.

➡️ Setting up an AWS S3 bucket as the secure and reliable backup repository.

➡️ Gaining full visibility and control of all your AWS backups from a single, user-friendly console.

➡️ The flexibility to move your backups on-premises or to any cloud for long-term retention and robust disaster recovery.

Take back control of your AWS backups, with the freedom to move data where you need it. Veeam Backup for AWS makes it simple to protect your workloads, while leveraging native AWS services - and providing the mobility and management you want.

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is an amazing demo @Julia F Morgado as I am learning more on AWS/Azure lately.  Thanks for sharing and keep them coming. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Amazing Demo.  I don’t have any AWS workloads, but this was very insightful about how this works!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Whoo-Hoo - thanks for this @Julia F Morgado 

Comment