☁ Call for papers: Cloud City Virtual Events ☁

• 5 April 2024
  • 1 comment

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi everyone,

With the year well underway, we’re planning on being very busy over here at Cloud City, and why not?

We saw 2023 end with updates to all of Veeam’s cloud hyperscale data protection products, VB365 v8 round the corner, the official rebranding and 1.5 update to the Veeam Data Cloud, and we’ve not even made it to VeeamON yet for what Veeam have waiting up their sleeve!

With this in mind there’s a lot to talk about, and a lot to share! So whilst @HangTen416 and I are finalising the virtual events calendar, we thought we’d kick off the call for papers.

So, what do you want to share with the Veeam community this year?

Either drop a comment below with a draft title and brief or if preferred send either Hin or I a private message on here to start the conversation.

We expect we’ll have three events this year at a minimum, one per quarter, but if there’s enough content to go round, we’ll certainly do more!

1 comment

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Well said, Michael! I am excited about the new VB365 V8 and it promises to have some revolutionary new features. I've heard rumours that VB Salesforce v3 is also in the works. Not to mention all the big three (AWS, Azure, and Google) Veeam backup solutions. There's a lot to learn and share. If we get enough ideas and content, we may even be able to do a really big show later in the year with contributions from the community. The sky’s the limit!

...cloud...sky...

😆

Comment