AWS Dev Day Security 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey Guys, I would like to draw your attention to this event “AWS Dev Day Security 2023” happening tomorrow and next from 09:00 AM to 13:00 PM CET.

AWS Dev Day Security Edition will focus on the latest developments in cloud security, identity and compliance.

If you are a software engineer, security engineer, cloud and solution architect, and DevOps engineer involved in designing and implementing scalable, secure, resilient applications in the cloud, and that are keen on gaining deeper knowledge of the security and governance topics handled with the help of AWS services. Then, this event is for you. 

Kindly register via the links below to get acquainted with the latest in AWS security and learn how to implement them yourself during the various demonstration planned out.

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for sharing this.  May try to attend but CET time never works out usually. 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for sharing this.  May try to attend but CET time never works out usually. 🤣

That should be like 03:00 AM your time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

That should be like 03:00 AM your time. 

Umm yeah - won’t be up for that.  LOL 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for sharing this @Iams3le . Like @Chris.Childerhose , that will not be an ideal time for me but if I happen to be up, I’ll check it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for sharing this @Iams3le . Like @Chris.Childerhose , that will not be an ideal time for me but if I happen to be up, I’ll check it out.

You are welcome. I hope other community members find it useful too 

Comment