Skip to main content

Hi Folks,

I was posting over the weekend and then started to wander around the hub. I remembered when it first started as well. What a fantastic place this is! For many folks who don’t have their own blog  this is a website where they can post their Data Protection blogs and ask questions. 

It is very well maintained, at least when there have been bad actors and spammers pop up the Veeam Team’s reaction was very quick to remove them.

At the same time there is just enough freedom to allow people to be creative. Human creativity is the generator of progress after all.  Sure we don’t always agree with one another and some times get annoyed with each other, but we are humans and not robots (or AI for that matter) and that comes with the territory. 

At the end of the day Communities are very hard to build and maintain. I have seen a lot of communities and many that have failed. 

Folks let’s do a shout out to Madalina, Safiya, Nikola, Mr. Community Rickatron and everyone else who work so hard to make this hub the great place that it is. 

Keep doing what you are doing so well!

I totally agree!
I was part of many communities during the last 20 years, but this is the first one that I see a really effort from the community team to be a great place.

Agree!

There’s so much diverse content people have posted now. I find myself sharing links to various posts to help others who have a similar question.

I really appreciate the effort & time which goes into maintaining the Hub by Rick, Madi, Safiya, and Nikola. To your point, it certainly doesn’t go unnoticed. 🙌🏻

Thank you very much, Geoff! This feedback matters to us :)

You are totally right, thanks Geoff for this post and to pay this tribute to the people who make this awesome community out. Big thanks for their time and effort! 

I've been here with this account since 18 months for now, since 2017 in the R&D but mostly silent reader. Now after getting more & more insights and also more time to contribute, i really enjoy beeing part of this community.

It’s every week a pleasure to read some great articles about our daily main-focused solution, getting challenged by Exam questions from Shane, or trying to help others and finish the week with a lovely recap.

Thank you! Really looking forward for what to come.

Thanks to this community that brings people together from all over the world and thanks to everyone who brought it to this level. 

Comment