Webinar: Anatomy of Ransomware Attack: Preventing Attacks on Your Backup Infrastructure

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

📢Join this webinar on July 18th for an exciting discussion featuring our CTO, @dannyallan , Opti9's own Sagi Brody, who is also one of our Veeam 100 members, and cybersecurity expert Guy Mizrahi, CEO of CyPROS. They'll be discussing how to tackle ransomware risks, why backup infrastructure is a top target for attackers, and how our Veeam+Observr solution sets us apart from other backup vendors in the battle against ransomware, revolutionizing your protection strategy. Don't miss out!

Register in here: 

https://opti9tech.com/events/webinar-anatomy-of-ransomware-attack-preventing-attacks-on-your-backup-infrastructure/

Best, 

Madi

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The timing seems perfect! Will be interesting to learn how the Observr solution integrates with Veeam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Perfect webinar to attend after my vacation. Looking forward to this one and seeing Observr.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This will be interesting. I’ve been working hard with our security team to prevent ransomware lately. Thanks Madi

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This will be interesting. I’ve been working hard with our security team to prevent ransomware lately. Thanks Madi

Sure thing, @Scott ! :) 

Comment