Question

VeeamOne trial license download

• 7 November 2023
  • 8 comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello Team,

Can anyone help, am trying to upgrade VeeamOne env from 12.0.0.2498 to VeeamONE_12.0.1.2591_20230314, am unable to upgrade as it shows license is invalid. Could you please help path to download trial license for VeeamONE_12.0.1.2591_20230314.

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi, here is the trial link:

https://www.veeam.com/products/data-platform-advanced-trial.html?ad=free_trial_sticky

Question though, is your license up to date and covered by a current support contract?

You can’t upgrade above the last version that was released when your support contract expired as per Veeam’s licensing policy (if you’re using perpetual licenses):

https://www.veeam.com/licensing-policy.html

For Perpetual license offerings: New product releases and maintenance updates are available only to Customers with a current maintenance contract. Product updates may be refused by the Software where the License Key Support Expiration date has past.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi MicoolPaul,

This is just the test environment for VeeamOne we use, am looking for VeeamOne trial license like Veeam-1000instances-suite-trial.lic . am trying to upgrade the test environment from from 12.0.0.2498 to VeeamONE_12.0.1.2591_20230314. for which I would require the trial license.

Earlier I remember I could get this trial license from somewhere on Veeam portal, no getting it now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If you’re a Veeam partner you can go to the propartner portal then Manage My Business > Download NFR License and get an NFR from there :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

I tried from the portal but it is empty, is this the right page am looking at?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

that’s the end-user portal not the propartner portal. Are you a Veeam customer or partner?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Veeam customer

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

right, speak to your veeam account manager about getting an NFR license then :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks MicoolPaul :-)

Comment