VeeamON 2021 is Coming...Are You Attending???

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Good afternoon!
Though this is a Veeam Community site, not everyone may know, or have heard, Veeam is having their big yearly conference next month - May 25-26 (26-27 APJ). As with last year’s event, this year will also be of the online variety. Hopefully next year we’ll get to meet in person! :pray_tone1:

You may be asking, “why should I attend?” Well, let me provide a few very good reasons why:

1. Knowledge is power! And Veeam will have a lot of it on display via deep-dive sessions and demos. Veeam Solutions Architects, such as Tim Smith, and Senior Director of Product  Strategy @Rick Vanover and his team of amazing professionals will deliver on-point content to help you implement Veeam in your environmet according to best practices and recommendations.
  2. What’s New? Every year @Anton Gostev gives his “staple” What’s New session about what you can expect in the next Veeam version release. Though I haven’t seen any detailed schedule or agenda on the VeeamON content, I’m sure this session will still be given, as it has been ever since conference inception in 2014 (Anton has given this session at VMware’s VMworld conference over the years too!).
  3. SWAG! What’s a conference without a lil’ swag??! Well, not a conference, if you ask me :wink:  Well, don’t worry...Veeam has your swag fix covered. Register for VeeamON here by May 5th and you could get a “Swag Bag” for free! NOTE: Not every country can receive the swag gift. After you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to register to get your swag bag… when doing so, check the drop-down list of countries Veeam is able to ship the swag to.
  4. Community! Yep, even via the online variety of conference, you can still have halfway decent community interaction with fellow BC/DR colleagues in the #vCommunity. Meetup through the online venue, via Twitter (you can find me here), or other social media outlets. Of course I prefer in-person interaction, but doing so virtually isn’t too awful bad (for now)
  5. Training - ok, so actual VMCE training will not be given, but….. Veeam is offering a signifcantly reduced training voucher for VMCE Classroom Training. If you’re interested in persuing VMCE, I highly recommend purchasing this voucher to begin your VMCE journey.
  6. FREE!!! Yep, that’s right...it’s free. As in, no $$, no “duckets”, no “dinero”...i.e. free. You can view any & all VeeamON content.
  7. And last but not least….the legendary Veeam Party! 🎉🎉 If you attended last year, you know Veeam procured top-notch entertainment, having none other than Keith Urban perform.

Who will they have this year? Well, only way to find out is to register. I provided the registration link above, but in case you don’t want to scroll back up, click here to register. Hope to “see” you all there!

Cheers!

23 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I will be there! :sunglasses:

Great overview, @coolsport00!  

Userlevel 1

See you all there! I just registered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Awesome @Kseniya !! See you there :)

Great ​​​​​​@Choriflanderz ...”see” you there :) 

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Anticipation is half the pleasure. … you have increased mine :sunglasses:

see you there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Good afternoon!
Though this is a Veeam Community site, not everyone may know, or have heard, Veeam is having their big yearly conference next month - May 25-26 (26-27 APJ). As with last year’s event, this year will also be of the online variety. Hopefully next year we’ll get to meet in person! :pray_tone1:

You may be asking, “why should I attend?” Well, let me provide a few very good reasons why:

1. Knowledge is power! And Veeam will have a lot of it on display via deep-dive sessions and demos. Veeam Solutions Architects, such as Tim Smith, and Senior Director of Product  Strategy @Rick Vanover and his team of amazing professionals will deliver on-point content to help you implement Veeam in your environmet according to best practices and recommendations.
  2. What’s New? Every year @Anton Gostev gives his “staple” What’s New session about what you can expect in the next Veeam version release. Though I haven’t seen any detailed schedule or agenda on the VeeamON content, I’m sure this session will still be given, as it has been ever since conference inception in 2014 (Anton has given this session at VMware’s VMworld conference over the years too!).
  3. SWAG! What’s a conference without a lil’ swag??! Well, not a conference, if you ask me :wink:  Well, don’t worry...Veeam has your swag fix covered. Register for VeeamON here by May 5th and you could get a “Swag Bag” for free! NOTE: Not every country can receive the swag gift. After you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to register to get your swag bag… when doing so, check the drop-down list of countries Veeam is able to ship the swag to.
  4. Community! Yep, even via the online variety of conference, you can still have halfway decent community interaction with fellow BC/DR colleagues in the #vCommunity. Meetup through the online venue, via Twitter (you can find me here), or other social media outlets. Of course I prefer in-person interaction, but doing so virtually isn’t too awful bad (for now)
  5. Training - ok, so actual VMCE training will not be given, but….. Veeam is offering a signifcantly reduced training voucher for VMCE Classroom Training. If you’re interested in persuing VMCE, I highly recommend purchasing this voucher to begin your VMCE journey.
  6. FREE!!! Yep, that’s right...it’s free. As in, no $$, no “duckets”, no “dinero”...i.e. free. You can view any & all VeeamON content.
  7. And last but not least….the legendary Veeam Party! 🎉🎉 If you attended last year, you know Veeam procured top-notch entertainment, having none other than Keith Urban perform.

Who will they have this year? Well, only way to find out is to register. I provided the registration link above, but in case you don’t want to scroll back up, click here to register. Hope to “see” you all there!

Cheers!

I have done my registration but no confirmation mail get yet. any body got confirmation mail from veeam. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello Shaokat,
sure, right away after registration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello Shaokat,
sure, right away after registration.

i register 6 hours ago. but yet not no confirmation mail. :sweat:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Will be there!! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

mail to veeam support team. waiting for veeam support team reply 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Alas nothing compares to the real thing.. I remember VEGAS,NOLA,CHICAGO, and MIAMI!!!! Lets hope next year we emerge out of our virtual world back to the real one!!! This photo was on the night the sponsors rented a few famous bars, like Howlin Wolf for the attendees.. could not resist this photo op 🙂 Fighting Ransomware :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Pretty cool, @Geoff Burke:raised_hands_tone3: 

I bet we all look forward to f2f events! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Alas nothing compares to the real thing.. I remember VEGAS,NOLA,CHICAGO, and MIAMI!!!! Lets hope next year we emerge out of our virtual world back to the real one!!! This photo was on the night the sponsors rented a few famous bars, like Howlin Wolf for the attendees.. could not resist this photo op 🙂 Fighting Ransomware :) 

I remember NOLA as that was my first VeeamON and it was paid for by Veeam too.  Miami I never made then COVID took out Vegas which I was supposed to attend.  Still attending virtually is great but nothing like in-person.  Here is to 2022 when hopefully things are back to our “new normal” and we can all meet in person again. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Next year we’ll be in-person. Mark it down! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I've never had the chance to go to VeeamON in person so at the moment at least I have the chance to join online and be a part of those events. Not everything's bad after all, at least for me 😁

The agenda has been published last week and there are many great sessions; unfortunately also many at the same time.

https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/agenda

Especially I'm looking forward this session from @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I've never had the chance to go to VeeamON in person so at the moment at least I have the chance to join online and be a part of those events. Not everything's bad after all, at least for me 😁

The agenda has been published last week and there are many great sessions; unfortunately also many at the same time.

https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/agenda

Especially I'm looking forward this session from @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul🤓

So excited about this! :grin:

Userlevel 1
Badge

I will be joining VeeamON virtually this year :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I will try to be present, absotutely, but the customers needs to be assisted also... 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Excited to be there. Scheduled my favorite sessions, mainly with Rick, Micheal and Anthon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@gulzarshaikhveeam - if you haven’t already scheduled or seen it...I highly recommend catching @tsmith ‘s Sizing Repo/Proxy session. Saw it a couple yrs ago and it was 🔥🔥🔥!!!

Cheers!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@gulzarshaikhveeam - if you haven’t already scheduled or seen it...I highly recommend catching @tsmith ‘s Sizing Repo/Proxy session. Saw it a couple yrs ago and it was 🔥🔥🔥!!!

Cheers!

Now with NAS!  We had to shorten the session, but it’s PACKED with information!

Also, check out my “End to End Workshop: CDP” session.  75 minutes of CDP from start to finish!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Looking fwd to it myself Tim. Next week!!..CAN’T WAIT!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

will be joining the same 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@gulzarshaikhveeam - if you haven’t already scheduled or seen it...I highly recommend catching @tsmith ‘s Sizing Repo/Proxy session. Saw it a couple yrs ago and it was 🔥🔥🔥!!!

Cheers!

Now with NAS!  We had to shorten the session, but it’s PACKED with information!

Also, check out my “End to End Workshop: CDP” session.  75 minutes of CDP from start to finish!

Cannot wait for these sessions as the sizing one last year was excellent.  Looking forward to that again and the CDP one too being a new enhancement in v11. :sunglasses:

Comment