VeeamLIVE 2020 – Cloud Data Management

• 15 October 2020
  • 1 comment

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi, in almost one month from now on October 20th, Veeam will deliver #VeeamLIVE! that will give the audience actionable Cloud Data Management guidance and help propel their business forward. Veeam knows virtual attendance isn’t easy, so Veeam is upping their game and making the entire conference Live to bring you best practices, “how-to” sessions, demos, and Q&As with end-users, industry, and Veeam experts. Attendees will learn to have an opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals, set the strategy right for their organization, and be part of the future of Cloud Data Management. Here´s the landing page that you can check here and already register yourself.

What is Veeam Live?

The data protection and management scene is shifting constantly. You may be asking:

• How can I make my solution more efficient?
  • Where are the threats, where are my opportunities?
  • What new technologies do I need to keep pace with?
  • What are my best options to Backup my data to the cloud?

Veeam Live will give you the tools you need to answer these questions and up your data protection game. We’ll bring together deployment, key features, and management best practices, helping you make better decisions and reach new levels of technical expertise and better business outcomes.

Who attends Veeam Live?

Veeam Live will bring together technology leaders and practitioners from CTOs and CISOs, to IT Managers, Tech Trainers, and Cloud Data Experts of all kinds. No matter your functional area, you’ll connect with like-minded professionals in the Veeam community and gain new perspectives on Cloud Data Management.

When will Veeam Live take place?

Get ready by marking your calendar for Tuesday, October 20, from 10 am to 3:30 pm , for this one-day, digital experience. Register now here.

1 comment

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

thanks!

Comment