Veeam Legend Renewal for 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I was lucky enough to be renewed in the first intake of 2023 Legends this year and completed a blog post about it.  Link to my blog as well - https://just-virtualization.tech/veeam-legends-program-renewed-for-2023

Veeam Legend 2023

It is official; I have been awarded Veeam Legends 2023 for the 2nd year.

I received a great surprise in my email from Madalina Cristil (@MadiCristil), the manager of the Veeam Community Legends program, Rick Vanover (@rickvanover), Safiya Mohamed (@safiya), and Nikola Pejkova (@NikolaPejkova) I was renewed into the 2023 first intake.

You can find out about the Veeam Legends program on the Community Hub here - Veeam Community Hub.

It has been a great first year in the Legends program, and I was happy to contribute to helping the community. I look forward to another year and meeting many of the Legends in person at the #Veeam100 event in October.

There are some great benefits to being a Legend -

As a part of Veeam Legends, you’ll be eligible for unique content, NFR licenses, private betas, prelaunch briefings, Veeam R&D insights and, of course, awesome Veeam Legends swag!

But one of the most significant benefits is being part of a community to share knowledge, experience, tips, tricks, etc.  I know this from being in the Veeam Vanguard program for six years.  Talking with fellow vCommunity members is the most rewarding part of being in any evangelist program.

So, if you are interested, check out the link to the Community Hub above and work your way up to becoming Legendary!

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats on the Legends renewal.  I knew intake was twice a year, but I didn’t expect renewals to happen twice a year.  Fortunately, I got the email as well and am happy to stay in the company of such a class of folks that have such a spread of knowledge of nearly everything.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congratulation @Chris.Childerhose 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Congratulation !

I also renew it :) Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yeah, kind of weird this post was from earlier this year and a new announcement came out this week for second intake.  Time to update the post.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulation @Chris.Childerhose 

Thanks, and to you as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats, @Chris.Childerhose !😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats, @Chris.Childerhose !😎

Thanks Victor.  Like I said this post was from the last intake months ago.  So, need to get it updated. 😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congrats. Happy to be renewed myself. I enjoyed meeting many of you in Miami. This community and it’s members are amazing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats. Happy to be renewed myself. I enjoyed meeting many of you in Miami. This community and it’s members are amazing!

Yes, it was nice to meet a fellow Canuck.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congratulations Chris! Well deserved, I see you all over the place when it comes to Veeam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations Chris! Well deserved, I see you all over the place when it comes to Veeam.

Yeah, I usually am all over including three books if you need some light reading. 😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yeah, I usually am all over including three books if you need some light reading. 😋

I noticed you just released a new one! Congratulations on that as well!

Comment