Veeam Insights For Microsoft 365 - Free tool

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi! I was studying more details about Veeam's Backup as a Service (Baas) service, the Data Cloud for Microsoft 365, and I noticed that Veeam provides, free of charge, a tool that performs a quick assessment in the Microsoft 365 environment and presents information and insights. The tool's name is Veeam Insights for Microsoft 365.

The tool can consolidate the number of active and inactive licenses, which allows you to save money by directing inactive licenses to other employees or simply reducing the contracted quantity. Additionally, it provides visibility into overall storage levels, including the number of files in use on OneDrive and Sharepoint, and shows which users are consuming the most storage.

It also presents an Outlook activity graph showing the number of messages sent and received. The period for this information can be customized.

The best part? If you're not performing the backup, you can easily onboard Microsoft 365 with a click on the Veeam Data Cloud. The process is designed to be extremely simple.

I think this is another great tool option made available by Veeam!

For more information and a guided walkthrough:

https://www.veeam.com/products/free/insights-microsoft-office-365.html

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

That is a very cool tool and interesting the data it shows.  Thanks for sharing Luiz.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

nice thx  for sharing @leduardoserrano , great tool😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

nice thx  for sharing @leduardoserrano , great tool😍

Thanks @Link State, it is a valuable tool! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for pointing this out….I wasn’t aware this existed (or forgot maybe) but I’ll check this out!

Comment