Veeam Hands‑on Labs (HOLs)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Heyhey!
I don't think I've seen a post in the community about the HANDS-ON LABs created by Veeam.
What do these HOLs offer you?

Hands-On Experience: More than just a tutorial, the HOL allows you to put your skills into practice. You can experiment, test, and develop your expertise interactively.

Unique Scenarios: the HOL provides a selection of exciting and relevant scenarios, ranging from the latest advances in cyber resilience to cutting-edge multi-cloud management technologies.

Expert Guides: Expert guides are there to assist you every step of the way. You'll never feel lost, whether you're a beginner or an expert.

You can access to them anytime, from anywhere. There are no time limits or geographical constraints.

Hands-On Labs Public With an account on the veeam.com website, you'll have access to https://go.veeam.com/hands-on-lab-experience-html

Partner Hands-On Labs With an account on the propartner.veeam.com website, you'll have access to https://propartner.veeam.com/hands-on-labs

Cheers

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for sharing this @Stabz ! These are super helpful. Kudos to Veeam for putting them together.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

These are excellent learning tools from Veeam for sure as I have done a couple.  Thanks for sharing to the wider community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I had no idea that HOL was launched. It looks great, I will try later :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

These labs are awesome!

Tks for spread out...

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Only just found these earlier this week, they’re an awesome resource for those wanting to get hands on experience. Thanks for sharing @Stabz!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you so much for the news, I had missed it too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Like Wes... I had no idea they were freely available. This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing @Stabz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I'm glad I could introduce you to this! I really enjoyed to play with HOLs during the VeeamOn. For me it’s one of the best way to learn.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Excellent. Thanks for the post and we hope you are enjoying these Veeam hands on labs, as much as we enjoyed preparing them for you all.

Some more exciting labs are due to be added soon, so watch this space.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Will try it when having the time for it.

Very nice idea from Veeam.

Thx for sharing @Stabz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

awesome stuff!

thanks @Stabz for sharing.

now I need more time to deep dive into this, but added to my “to-do” list and bookmarks.

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi, excellent post, yesterday I took CDP lab, very fast, very easy, thank you !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I missed this. Thanks for sharing. 

Comment