Veeam Backup for Salesforce walkthrough video

• 28 December 2022
  • 4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey Veeam community. I am starting my New Year’s resolution early and posting my first video on YouTube. It’s a walkthrough of Veeam Backup for Salesforce. I’m planning to post more videos as I find it helps deepen my understanding of various Veeam solutions. I hope to document some parts of Veeam products that I found challenging or hard to implement. I welcome all comments as I know there are a bunch of people here with much more experience at this than I have. Have a great rest of 2022! Cheers!

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Very cool video @hinmeister416 and will be nice to see other content out there.  Something I might try to start in 2023 is a VLOG but we will see how things go first as I need to get my v12 book out of the way and then do some certs I need to renew/update for VMware, etc.  Busy 2023 coming!!

All the best and happy new year! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

love this idea, Hin! hopefully the first of many Veeam Vednesdays 😊

happy new year! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good content @HangTen416 .

VB for Sales force is very new, it’s always good to have some content.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Very cool video @hinmeister416 and will be nice to see other content out there.  Something I might try to start in 2023 is a VLOG but we will see how things go first as I need to get my v12 book out of the way and then do some certs I need to renew/update for VMware, etc.  Busy 2023 coming!!

All the best and happy new year! 🎉

I’ve toyed with the idea of vlogging as well, but I want to get the blog on it’s feet first.  Maybe not so much vlogging, but more of the how-to/help videos.

Comment