An incremental update has been released for Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV. Version 4a has a few new enhancements and some issues that were resolved. The download link is in the KB link below.
Note: Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV 4a only supports integration with Veeam Backup & Replication version 12.
- Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.2zg
- Configuration restore now assigns a default start time to a restored job that used an active full schedule but did not have a start time configured
- Configuration restore now assigns proper value and proceeds if BackupUID is found to be an empty string during configuration restore
- Default settings for Active Full and Synthetic Full job settings in the web UI have been adjusted to be consistent with Veeam Backup & Replication.
- A backup job continues to retry when the session ends with a warning.
Now, after the first session completes with only a warning, no further retries will occur.
- Notification emails sent to Enterprise Microsoft 365 email recipients are not received because a quarantine filter blocks them.
- Backup fails if the virtual machine (VM) has a volume group (VG) attached and that VG fails to be snapshotted.
- PD backup job fails on retry with the error:
- No VMs found
- Adding a Nutanix cluster with a trusted certificate from Windows fails.
- When deploying a Backup Appliance, a warning occurs when the updater service does not have internet access.