Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV 4a available for download

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

An incremental update has been released for Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV. Version 4a has a few new enhancements and some issues that were resolved. The download link is in the KB link below. 

Note: Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV 4a only supports integration with Veeam Backup & Replication version 12.

What's New

• Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.2zg
  • Configuration restore now assigns a default start time to a restored job that used an active full schedule but did not have a start time configured
  • Configuration restore now assigns proper value and proceeds if BackupUID is found to be an empty string during configuration restore
  • Default settings for Active Full and Synthetic Full job settings in the web UI have been adjusted to be consistent with Veeam Backup & Replication.

Resolved Issues

• A backup job continues to retry when the session ends with a warning.
    Now, after the first session completes with only a warning, no further retries will occur.
  • Notification emails sent to Enterprise Microsoft 365 email recipients are not received because a quarantine filter blocks them.
  • Backup fails if the virtual machine (VM) has a volume group (VG) attached and that VG fails to be snapshotted.
  • PD backup job fails on retry with the error:
  • No VMs found
  • Adding a Nutanix cluster with a trusted certificate from Windows fails.
  • When deploying a Backup Appliance, a warning occurs when the updater service does not have internet access.

https://www.veeam.com/kb4426

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for sharing Pete.  👍

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You very welcome @Chris.Childerhose 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for that @Pybarra 
Im trying to build my AHV Community edition cluster nested in my VMware home lab,

not enough time for now, but we will see!
cheers-

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks for that @Pybarra 
Im trying to build my AHV Community edition cluster nested in my VMware home lab,

not enough time for now, but we will see!
cheers-

Good luck😀!

Comment