Veeam AI Chatbot

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Maybe many people do not use it actively, but I think it will be useful for many people who will just start using Veeam.

Veeam AI Assistant is an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot designed to assist people using Veeam products. Answer common Veeam-related issues and questions by learning from technical documentation.

The assistant can understand and answer simple or complex questions in natural language. Users can ask the Assistant about their problems, request instructions, or get information on how to use Veeam products. The Assistant is designed to help users solve problems, work more efficiently, and get the most from Veeam products.

Features of the Assistant:

Multilingual: The assistant can communicate in multiple languages and assist users in different geographies.
Knowledge Base Access: Assistant can access and retrieve information from Veeam technical documentation. This ensures that it provides users with the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Machine Learning: The assistant can learn over time and respond better to user queries.
Troubleshooting: The Assistant can help users solve their problems and suggest possible solutions.

Advantages of Assistant:

Improved Productivity: Assistant can help users solve problems faster and use Veeam products more efficiently.
Reduced Costs: Assistant can help reduce costs by reducing the need for technical support and preventing problems.
Improved User Experience: The Assistant can increase users' satisfaction by providing them with a better experience and answering their questions quickly and accurately.

How to Use the Assistant:

Veeam AI Assistant is available across a variety of Veeam products, including Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Cloud Platform. The assistant can be accessed through the Veeam Backup & Replication interface.

2 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is pretty good and I can see it evolving over time to get better.  It works very well for easy tasks so will be good for new users.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

It is pretty good and I can see it evolving over time to get better.  It works very well for easy tasks so will be good for new users.

Definitely I agree with you. It will be more convenient and easier for new users to learn.

Comment