Veeam 100 Show #1

Veeam 100 Show - First episode - How to leverage existing Veeam object storage backups for Disaster Recovery

• 6 October 2023
  • 4 comments
Veeam 100 Show - First episode - How to leverage existing Veeam object storage backups for Disaster Recovery
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

If you weren't able to join us for the first episode of Veeam 100 Show with @anthonyspiteri79  and @replicatius , don't worry ! You have the opportunity to catch the replay and gain access to insights, tips, and knowledge that was generously shared during this event. Featuring #VeeamVanguard and Opti9 Tech's Veeam Team Lead, Greg Barney, alongside #Veeam's Regional CTO for APJ, Anthony Spiteri, this session promises an in-depth exploration of the journey of creating DR-Ready.

This unique orchestration platform integrates with Veeam and automates the process of transforming your Veeam backups on public object storage into a robust Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy. Be sure not to miss this chance to dive into the intricacies of building a resilient data protection strategy that can truly safeguard your business when it matters most.

Best, 

Madi

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This was a great show but froze towards the end for me. Thanks for posting this and I will rewatch it to see the demo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This was a great show but froze towards the end for me. Thanks for posting this and I will rewatch it to see the demo.

Froze for everyone I believe, and on multiple platforms.  I was watching on LinkedIn and flipped to youtube and got the same.  Glad to see there is a demo on the end of the posted video.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you @Madi.Cristil 

Comment