Tell us your worst or best backup stories

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
  • Product Strategy
  • 3 comments

World Backup Day is March 31 … April Fools Day is April 1 … So, for our April 2nd Livestream, we’d love to highlight as many crazy, chaotic, or startling backup or recovery challenges, successes, or failures, that you’ve personally experienced.   We won’t be saying full names or companies, so feel free to submit anonymously – but if you have a short story that others can learn from, we’d love to share it. 

So, either grab your phone, turn that camera around, and record a 15-60 second clip of some of your most challenging backups or recoveries OR write down your story.  Either way, upload your written or recorded story to https://veeam-wbd24.portal.massive.io.

Then tune in April 2nd as we laugh and cry about them together. 

-- JBuff

Ps, turns out this idea isn’t as original as I thought, as some of you are also already submitting a similar story for the Blog of the Month contest.  So now you have two reasons to tell us your best or worst stories!

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Looking forward to this as I have a few I will write out.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@Chris.Childerhose , through the grapevine, I’ve heard some stories that may have been credited to you -- so am looking forward to what you put up.  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose , through the grapevine, I’ve heard some stories that may have been credited to you -- so am looking forward to what you put up.  :-)

Ooh do tell. 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ooooo...this will be interesting! 😁 Looking forward to this.

Comment