Skip to main content

I’m really happy to let everyone know about some news yesterday where we announced that Veeam will be supporting Microsoft 365 Backup Storage in Veeam Data Cloud. If you didn’t see the news yesterday → Veeam Brings Data Resilience to Over 21 Million Microsoft 365 Users with New Microsoft 365 Backup Storage Capabilities for Veeam Data Cloud

Important Update: New Veeam Data Cloud onboarding will now support Microsoft 365 Backup Storage! Another Veeam-first! Read more here: Veeam Backup Services: Microsoft 365

I’m further excited to let everyone here know that I’ll be presenting with Russ Kerscher from our Veeam Product Marketing team and Microsoft MVP Drago Petrovic about this new enhancement on August 20th. This is planned to be implemented in early August in Veeam Data Cloud. Join our webinar here, I’ll be on this one live for any questions everyone may have: NEW Capabilities of Veeam with Microsoft 365 Backup Storage

Join the webinar here: NEW Capabilities of Veeam with Microsoft 365 Backup Storage

It was interesting to read about this coming from the MSP side of things.  Signed up for the webinar and look forward to hearing more about this offering.

This will be some of the questions we need to field @Chris.Childerhose → for sure.

Comment