Mark your calendars: Mastering Veeam APIs with Grafana: Thu, April 13, 18:00 CET

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi All,

Mastering Veeam APIs with Grafana banner;

the Automation Desk is back with a new event; Mastering Veeam APIs with Grafana. This will be a virtual event, in English so anyone can attend!

Our one and only Senior Analyst at Veeam @jorge.delacruz will join the Automation Desk Leaders @k00laidIT, @JMeixner and @mkevenaar.

In this online session, you will learn the fundamentals of using RESTful APIs for automation and observability with Grafana, specifically in the context of Veeam APIs. We will cover the basics of REST architecture, including the key principles and how it can be used to create efficient and scalable web services. You will also learn how to use Grafana to automate repetitive tasks and visualize performance metrics, allowing you to monitor and optimize your Veeam infrastructure.

• Learn the fundamentals of RESTful APIs and how to use them for automation and observability with Grafana

• Explore Veeam APIs and how to interact with them using RESTful requests

• Discover how to leverage Grafana to automate tasks and monitor Veeam infrastructure.

Please RSVP on the community hub using the link above.

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Looking forward to this session!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Registered and looking forward to this one to learn more for automation and monitoring.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

All is set, we are looking forward to see you on Thursday to have some fun with APIs. 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I will miss this super cool sesh! Let me know if there’ll be a replay available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I will miss this super cool sesh! Let me know if there’ll be a replay available.

There will be a recording and it will be available on YouTube. We will share a link in the Automation Desk once available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

There will be a recording and it will be available on YouTube. We will share a link in the Automation Desk once available. 

Great cause just had a work meeting conflict come up now so may miss this one.  😢

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Great cause just had a work meeting conflict come up now so may miss this one.  😢

Decline that meeting 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Decline that meeting 😁

If only.  😋😂

Comment