#DailyQuiz - #VMCE 2020 Scenario question 38 walkthrough

• 4 December 2020
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Today’s #VMCE2020 #DailyQuiz walkthrough is ready.

Are you using the Secure Restore feature? Which AV vendor are you using? Did you realize you can use other vendors too?

Try this question and more at https://rasmushaslund.com/vmce-practice-exam/

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

We are soon coming to an end of this series and I'm wondering if the community would prefer a similar series of another practice exam or if there any other requests?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Besides the VMware VCAP the VMCA is on my long term goal list. Perhaps you could start a series on the VMCA exam?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Besides the VMware VCAP the VMCA is on my long term goal list. Perhaps you could start a series on the VMCA exam?

There should be a revamped course and exam next year, so I think it would make sense to build some study materials for this as soon as the course/exam goes live. Thank you for the suggestion @regnor :thumbsup_tone1:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks a lot

Userlevel 4
Badge

There should be a revamped course and exam next year, so I think it would make sense to build some study materials for this as soon as the course/exam goes live. Thank you for the suggestion @regnor :thumbsup_tone1:

Will vmce v9 and VMCA v1 be able to upgrade to the new version of the exam without having to take the course again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Let me ask Mr.VMCE to comment on this :relaxed:  @haslund, could you please advise?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

There should be a revamped (VMCA/design) course and exam next year, so I think it would make sense to build some study materials for this as soon as the course/exam goes live. Thank you for the suggestion @regnor :thumbsup_tone1:

Will vmce v9 and VMCA v1 be able to upgrade to the new version of the exam without having to take the course again?

If you already obtained the Veeam Certified Architect status, I expect you will be able to schedule the new VMCA exam - keep in mind you would need sufficient self-study, of course, to pass the exam without attending the new training course.

Comment