Back to Veeam University!

Show first post

47 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Joking aside, I have been going through all the sections, and this I believe, unless my memory is incorrect, I don’t think you can use Re-IP for Cloud Connect Replication Jobs, again may have changed but I seem to think that was the case @Madi.Cristil  can you check with the Uni Team? Thanks

Hey @Geoff Burke nice catch, thank you! 

"A tenant cannot specify Re-IP rules for VM replicas on the cloud host. At the process of the replication job configuration, if a tenant selects the Re-IP option and then selects the cloud host as a replication target, Veeam Backup & Replication will disable the Re-IP option."

The knowledge check has been updated https://veeam.looop.co/topic/464840

Thanks. hey is it not required by one of those crazy US laws (Utah act of bug submission or something) to award extra swag to all finds like this? 😎. In which case I would like to opt for the long term swag high interest rate plan.. i.e. instead of accumulating quick satisfaction socks and T-shirts, instead I go swag-less for a year and once my swag interest accumulates I can cash it in for one of those fantastic see through, glow in the dark, Veeam/Kasten paddle boards 😃 Sorry I was just at my bank yesterday where I was accosted by one of those young financial wizards speaking in “debtonian” trying to convince to take out loans for things that I don’t want. Luckily I did not have my phone with google translate so I just said no to everything with a smile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Completed … 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I completed all .. how to get the University Pro one !

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I completed all .. how to get the University Pro one !

No idea, I have completed all, too. And have controlled twice that all is completed….

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Guys, the good news is that Veeam University Pro badge API was fixed , the bad news is that you might have to retake the courses 🙃 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Guys, the good news is that Veeam University Pro badge API was fixed , the bad news is that you might have to retake the courses 🙃 

😱😱😱

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

to save those who already completed the courses some time, please reach out to Madi or I with proof that you completed Veeam University for the Pro badge. We will assign it to you manually 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

to save those who already completed the courses some time, please reach out to Madi or I with proof that you completed Veeam University for the Pro badge. We will assign it to you manually 😊

What do you need as proof?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Is it enough the two certs after accomplishment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you need as proof?

stealing this from what Jochen sent to me, but something like this will suffice as proof:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Super, thank you @safiya 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @safiya, can I get one of these sweet sweet badges please? 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @safiya, can I get one of these sweet sweet badges please? 🤣

Hello @safiya I'll profit of this demand to complete my collection too :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m jumping on this bandwagon too:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is the party here? : )

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Madi.Cristil @safiya same here!

Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

university pro badge is officially working! if you completed Veeam University prior to this week and did not receive the Pro badge, please let us know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Awesome! Thanks for your diligence @safiya 🙌🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I need to go recheck this now. I think I am finally caught up :) 

Badge +1
Thank you Madi and Safiya

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

What have they changed again, it seems every time I get these out of the way, Veeam make new ones so I don’t get bored

Comment