Application for vExpert and Cisco Champion 2024

• 20 November 2023
  • 3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there,

I would like to share with you that applications for the following 2024 program are open. Existing vExperts and those aspiring to be part of this esteemed community are encouraged to submit their applications for consideration. Similarly, the Cisco Champion program welcomes both current members to reapply and prospective participants to submit their applications for review.

For more information on the vExpert program, please take a look at this piece from @victorwu 

•  

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Already applied to vExpert and also just applied last week to Cisco Champions with a bit of nudging from others and they recommended me.  So had to apply.  😋😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Keep in mind (for those of us, like me, who got into vExpert mid year) you still need to fill out the application again for the new year. 

There are a lot of good vExpert Pro’s out there that would gladly help you with your application. There is a lot of help available, along with some great videos on the process. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Iams3le Thanks to share my information. Already applied to vExpert and Cisco Champion 2024 program this week.

Comment