The Kube Vanguard KOR

• 18 December 2023
  • 6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Today I will take a look at KOR. An application that helps you find orphaned resources in your Kubernetes Cluster.

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Interesting application.  Really need to get in to Kubernetes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Cool little tool. And, good advice...never initially add things to prod until you fully test how it functions. Thanks for sharing Geoff. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Very cool! You should start some super basic Kubernetes videos for noobs like myself! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Very cool! You should start some super basic Kubernetes videos for noobs like myself! 

In fact that is probably a good idea. I did some a while back but more people have joined the hub. Stay tuned for next week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

In fact that is probably a good idea. I did some a while back but more people have joined the hub. Stay tuned for next week!

Awesome!  I need to start playing with these and using it in my day to day life!

Thank you. I knew the tool (and like it) but this was indeed great. 

I have been working on extending it, by making “stale resource” definition programmatically so that everyone can define its own definition of stale resources (and yes I have incorporated current kor stale definition).

https://github.com/gianlucam76/k8s-cleaner 

If this looks like spam (I get it) apologies and please ignore. But if not I sincerely would love to know what you (others) think. 

Comment