VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 2

Looking forward to learn and earn VMCE certification… :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 2

I’m really looking forward to Gostev’s AMA and enjoyed @tsmith ‘s CDP session.

Userlevel 2

This will be my first Veeam conference AND my first post.  Looking forward to see as many sessions as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

One of the most-anticipated sessions with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud starts in 30 min !!! :fire: Don’t miss out!

So conflicted with this and the Architect one.  Will watch one live then the recording of the other.  LOL

I knooow! I have to clone myself to check them all :smile:

Userlevel 1

Love #VeeamON
Always a good place to get new perspectives and useful knowledge

Userlevel 2

Looking forward to learn and earn VMCE certification… :heart_eyes:

I just passed the 2020 update this on Monday, it’s a good exam. Be sure to check out @haslund
s prep materials on https://rasmushaslund.com/vmce-practice-exam/ to help prepare!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If the Veeam Booth doesn’t open and you receive an error then try it again in a few minutes. There are/were problems and it should resolve itself in some time; for me it’s working now.

Userlevel 2

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 

Amazing !!!

Userlevel 1

General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World  

Mike Eebling.  I always enjoy watching Webinars where CEO and leaders are reaching out and giving back to their communities.  Watching the artist that was restricted to a hospital bed for seven years draw thru technology is a great example of how we as humans can help each other.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

yes, very inspiring!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to the Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies session with Rick, as well as the Veeam One V11 session.  Trying to catch up on all the new features!

Thanks, KarenG - I hope this session doesn’t disappoint, let me know directly if you need more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We’re in the Press & Analyst pre-brief now, there was one last night as well for APJ, but soon this party starts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This is my first event.  Any sessions I should definitely attend?

I would say

Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

and

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud

Sadly there are parallel scheduled. But there is a recording :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is my first event.  Any sessions I should definitely attend?

I would say

Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

and

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud

Sadly there are parallel scheduled. But there is a recording :sunglasses:

Yeah too bad they are in the same time slot.  Ah well attend one watch the other later.  LOL

Userlevel 1

Enjoyed the ransomware session

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Yes, but I hope that the future events are hybrid…

Not all people are able to travel to the US. And the recordings are very helpful...

Userlevel 2

Hello Everyone on VeeamON 2021, I hope to learn more things from this event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

Have to the see the recording tomorrow

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

This was a great session for sure.

Userlevel 1
Badge

VeeamON everyone!

Userlevel 1

Most sessions are interesting but can’t attend all live. I like End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP for 1h15m session. Nice demo with detail explanation of each options on each screen.  Enjoyed!!

Userlevel 2

This is my first Veeam Conference, so Im a little overwhelmed by it all. Looking forward to all the different topics. We just recently got updated to V11, and I attended the training. Still need to pass the Cert Test, but im working on that.

We havent moved to the cloud, but are looking at Azure, so Im going to be looking at the azure events.

Userlevel 3

@JMeixner @Mildur : You guys are already Legends and will get a bag full of t-shirt :grinning:

Yes 

Userlevel 1

+1 for Tim’s Sizing Proxy and Repo session

Comment