Skip to main content

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Hi @Kseniya , I’m looking forward to all sessions I have planned. But particular the following : 

• Ransomware Recovery - 10 top Expert advice & tips
  • Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories
  • Modern immutability storage options
  • 10 top backup and recovery performance tuning tips

And of course the session with Gostev!

Looking forward to it tomorrow...

https://www.veeamon.com/expo-hall/veeam-booth
Demos :point_right_tone1:
BaaS & DRaaS
CDP 

Good morning all! Great to see so many already getting ready for VeeamON 2021. Gearing up here myself with lots of coffee 🙂 I will also be on this Discussion thread for any questions you might have during VeeamON.

I look forward all Best Practice sessions and CDP Workshop. And all to permit me to learning and upgrade to VMCE 11 certification.

Thanks folks

I think best to look will be session on “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 
and 2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery with.

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles:  NICE and T-shirt design is marvelous !!!!

Hi all :) 
I’m looking for  the End to End Workshop : CDP session.  75 minutes of CDP goodness!

I think best to look will be session on “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 
and 2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery with.

Ok Pawel Thanks for your tip!

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles:  NICE and T-shirt design is marvelous !!!!

I’m already member...so this means I cn’t receive a marvelous shirt?  :laughing:

Cannot wait for it to start!

looking forward for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup

As is normal, there’s three sessions I’m interested in happening all at the same time :-)

Will need to pick one and catch up with the others later :-)

I look forward for sessions about cloud to cloud backup and restore. 

Happy VeeamON day 1, community!!!

I am looking forward to all sessions including Veeam Vanguard speakers, as well as the one including a Legend to see our community experts shine alongside with other great people from Veeam! Looking forward to hear your feedback not just on sessions, but all VeeamON experience!

Enjoy those 2 days jam packed with veeamazing info, hopefully last year in fully online format! :sunglasses:

Hello everyone!!! a huge pleasure to be at this VeeamON 2021 event :grinning:

Great stuff.

I like the Sponsor Booths. Fascinating facts and lots of new technology exists to save guard our precious data with modern and up-to-date protection strategies.

Well done all.

This is my first time virtual session.

I hope learn more things from VeeamON2021.

Looking forward to the whole event

Next to the session with @MicoolPaul and @Rick Vanover I am looking forward to the “Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips” session as well!

So much to do and see! Looking forward to the sessions! :grinning:

Hi, Good afternoon, first time joining the Veeam community

Looking forward to an awesome session…

Good morning, great to see Veeam community

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Read our FAQs to learn more.

Awesome @Kseniya.

THE most anticipated sessions I have on my list is:

“10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” with @haslund and @Vanimal.

Looking forward to a great show.

I hope I can join live for every session.

warm regards,

SIRAJ

Hi Everyone, this is my first time joining VeeamOn. I’m really looking forward to it.

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I am a newbie and the session that I am mainly interested is "AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup" because it is a topic of concern for me at the moment. See you there :)

Hoping to learn a lot! Thanks.

Comment