VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone

Userlevel 1

My first time at VeeamON, already enjoying the experience!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to getting started!

Userlevel 4

Hello from Belgium

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to the sessions about ransomware protection stuff.

Userlevel 1

Waiting for the first sessions, Netherlands!

Userlevel 5

How do we know if we will receive our T-Shirts…..LOL

Looking forward to the Nike AF1 competition 🙂 Awesome Kicks….

Userlevel 2

Best session isGeneral Session: The Future of Modern Data Protection, favourite announcement is kasten acquisition 

• Fresh off the Kasten acquisition, this is a good direction for us for K8s application capabilities right for the platform. This has a very bright future!
  • Google Cloud support, reminds me a lot of when we supported Hyper-V, it was the right time for the next hypervisor - this is the right time for the next cloud.
  • Rocking the Platform: The upcoming releases of Veeam Backup & Replication v11, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, Veeam Backup for AWS, Veeam Backup for AWS, Veeam Availability Orchestrator (goodness coming there!), the Agents and Veeam ONE. WOW
Userlevel 5

Hello to everyone on VeeamOn…... from South Africa…..

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello everyone, I must say that it is difficult for me to choose which session I like the most because there are lots, I chose a lot as my interests when building my agenda, I will be attending as many livesessions as I can, many great topics. #VeaamON 2021

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

My first time at VeeamON - looking forward to see all the great stuff!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Looking forward to the sessions about ransomware protection stuff.

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone 

Userlevel 3
Badge

#VEEAMON 2021 Looking forward to all the session on my agenda and more, especially learning more about the products, new features and what’s next.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I'm waiting for VeeamON 2021 and I'm very excited :relaxed:

Userlevel 1

Great stuff @Kseniya !! Most anticipated sessions for me are the 75min session with @haslund , @tsmith, and Joe Monahan. Great people, and smart...so the session will no doubt rock! Also, always look fwd to Tim’s Sizing Proxy/Repo session. I guess I’m looking fwd to hearing what’s coming next, or at least in the works. I won’t be too active tomorrow with work stuff going on, but will try & be on ‘here & there’. Will be around Wed for sure though!

Cheers!

I’m partial about the End to End Workshop : CDP session.  75 minutes of CDP goodness!

Userlevel 3

Thanks for all the love guys!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Awesome @Kseniya. One the most anticipated-sessions I have on my list is “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” woith @haslund and @Vanimal. Looking forward to a great show. I hope I can join live for every session. Let’s see if my customers also want that I’m joining live! :)

Cheers,

Fred

Userlevel 3

I have not received any link after community registeration

Userlevel 2
Badge

Looking forward for much fun learning VMCE 11 training & certification ..:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 3

going to learn dynamics things in this event

Userlevel 3

Hello Everyone on VeeamON 2021 event

Userlevel 3
Badge

VeeamON 2021, i hope learn more things from this session

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Looking forward to presentations with @Rick Vanover and @Anton Gostev as usual.  Also interested in more of the best practices, more about VDRO, and CDP.

Userlevel 5

In fact...looking forward to the whole event

Comment