VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Next to the session with @MicoolPaul and @Rick Vanover I am looking forward to the “Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips” session as well!

Userlevel 1

This is my first time virtual session.

I hope learn more things from VeeamON2021.

Looking forward to the whole event

Userlevel 1

Great stuff.

I like the Sponsor Booths. Fascinating facts and lots of new technology exists to save guard our precious data with modern and up-to-date protection strategies.

Well done all.

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!!! a huge pleasure to be at this VeeamON 2021 event :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy VeeamON day 1, community!!!

I am looking forward to all sessions including Veeam Vanguard speakers, as well as the one including a Legend to see our community experts shine alongside with other great people from Veeam! Looking forward to hear your feedback not just on sessions, but all VeeamON experience!

Enjoy those 2 days jam packed with veeamazing info, hopefully last year in fully online format! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 2

I look forward for sessions about cloud to cloud backup and restore. 

Userlevel 1

As is normal, there’s three sessions I’m interested in happening all at the same time :-)

Will need to pick one and catch up with the others later :-)

Userlevel 1

looking forward for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup

Userlevel 1

Cannot wait for it to start!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think best to look will be session on “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 
and 2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery with.

Ok Pawel Thanks for your tip!

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles:  NICE and T-shirt design is marvelous !!!!

I’m already member...so this means I cn’t receive a marvelous shirt?  :laughing:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all :) 
I’m looking for  the End to End Workshop : CDP session.  75 minutes of CDP goodness!

Userlevel 2

I think best to look will be session on “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 
and 2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery with.

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles:  NICE and T-shirt design is marvelous !!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I look forward all Best Practice sessions and CDP Workshop. And all to permit me to learning and upgrade to VMCE 11 certification.

Thanks folks

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Good morning all! Great to see so many already getting ready for VeeamON 2021. Gearing up here myself with lots of coffee 🙂 I will also be on this Discussion thread for any questions you might have during VeeamON.

Userlevel 4

https://www.veeamon.com/expo-hall/veeam-booth
Demos :point_right_tone1:
BaaS & DRaaS
CDP 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Kseniya , I’m looking forward to all sessions I have planned. But particular the following : 

• Ransomware Recovery - 10 top Expert advice & tips
  • Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories
  • Modern immutability storage options
  • 10 top backup and recovery performance tuning tips

And of course the session with Gostev!

Looking forward to it tomorrow...

Userlevel 1

Hard to pinpoint 1 specific session because there are so many that i want to attend. I am interested in the 10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips to see if there is something i can do to improve performance. I’m also looking forward to Object Storage! The Future of Backup Destination?

So many to choose from :nerd::flag_ie: whoop whoop!!

Userlevel 1

My first event with Veeam, really exited to experience as much as I can.

BTW very interesting interface 

Userlevel 2

VeeamON 2021 ,Lets do this

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dilemmas, Dilemmas! Got End-to_End Workshop on CDP running at the same time as the Sessions on Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator followed by the Veeam One V11 Session… Two, monitors...one eye and an ear on each???!!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Looking forward to the sessions about Veeam and Cyberthreats, New Veeam 11 Backup for different cloud solutions, and hold my beer while I recover to the cloud.

Userlevel 1

Can’t wait for the Ransomware Recovery top 10 Tips @10am today

Userlevel 2

Happy to attend  VeeamON 2021 event and update my knowledge

Userlevel 1
Badge

First ever VeeamOn, looking forward to the following sessions: “ Strategy Session: Cybersecurity Defense Best Practices “, “ Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories “ & “ Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips”. Ihope I can join all the sessions

Userlevel 1

My first VeeamOn conference, looking forward to it!

Comment