VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

where is the link for the shirt? my last veeam shirt was really comfy!

Hi, you will get a mail after VeeamON

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Wow thanks to all who joined my session, so many great questions I could not answer them all in that time window. If you still have questions do not hesitate to leave a reply with your question here! 

Userlevel 2

Does anybody know what the Martin Encounter is that he said at the end of the intro to get a rc car?

think he said Martin encounter, but could be wrong….  I can’t find anything similar… :tired_face:

Userlevel 1

I’m waiting for that session where somebody needs to hold a beer :grin:

Userlevel 2

where is the link for the shirt? my last veeam shirt was really comfy!

For this I think it said would email link after Veeamon is over.

Good stuff

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Does anybody know what the Martin Encounter is that he said at the end of the intro to get a rc car?

think he said Martin encounter, but could be wrong….  I can’t find anything similar… :tired_face:

Hi, go to Expo Hall - Veeam Booth → marketing Collateral.

There you can get the RC car.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery by Dave Russell :thumbsup:

Thank you@Kseniya !  VeeamON is one of the best parts of the year!

This is amazing session, I watched it as well! @DarthDave did an awesome presentation! :sparkles:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’m looking forward to the discussions around ransomware and recovery.  Bring it on, baby!

Cheers, Chris - let me know if you have more questions on this!

I’ve seen so many of your webinars over the past six months.  Thanks to working remotely, I’ve seen your face more than most of my co-workers.  (I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.)

Cheers, Chris. Find me in Vegas next year and I’ll buy you a beer!

Beers on Rick in Vegas next year! :laughing:

Userlevel 1

Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories, it will be interesting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m looking forward to the discussions around ransomware and recovery.  Bring it on, baby!

I’ve seen so many of your webinars over the past six months.  Thanks to working remotely, I’ve seen your face more than most of my co-workers.  (I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.)

YES!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow thanks to all who joined my session, so many great questions I could not answer them all in that time window. If you still have questions do not hesitate to leave a reply with your question here! 

Was a great session Edwin.

Userlevel 1
  1. How do I protect my backups from Ransomware using a 3rd party Cloud provider that offers Ransomware protection with their cloud backups?
    1. The 3rd party vendor provides RansomProtect to all cloud connect customers which ensures cloud backups are protected. This is done by moving data to a recycle bin for a number of days after the Customer Veeam instances requests the removal. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Was a great session Edwin.

Cheers, I sneaked into @Viperian ‘s session and indeed was very good. 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON:
FYI the sessions will be available for replay for 3 months.

Looking forward to learning more about what your products can do for us.

Zero RPO is a great feature. End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP is the most-anticipated session for me.

Userlevel 4

DRP with Veeam
https://videos.ctfassets.net/7vz7x6zgk089/3WGodXINAnNcRoFLid4CEC/7e96c46982a8ad006b66ce7010b058ce/Veeam_Helps_Danish_Municipality_To_Implement_Their_Disaster_Recovery_Plan-1.m4v

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Zero RPO is a great feature. End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP is the most-anticipated session for me.

FYI it was also the most pre-registered selection. Officially Rasmus, Tim and Joe and buried in the Q&A! LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

YES!

Is there one free seat? 😍

Userlevel 5
Badge

FYI it was also the most pre-registered selection. Officially Rasmus, Tim and Joe and buried in the Q&A! LOL

This one I want to attend for sure. Good tips for now.

Userlevel 2

Anyone get that link in 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know! for Brian Posey’s ebook?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yeah, lots of (great) questions there. It’s hard to follow some of them as the Q&A window is rather small and keeps mixing the questions. :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

There is already a summary of the news (german website):

https://www.infopoint-security.de/veeam-software-startet-hauseigene-messe-veeamon-2021/a27702/

Extraordinary event!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Anyone get that link in 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know! for Brian Posey’s ebook?

Right here @Mindjacked  Conversational Microsoft Teams Backup (veeam.com)

Comment